[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 5/25!

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon May 25 05:54:49 PDT 2020

Happy Memorial Day Ponte Alto!

Sorry for being MIA last week, work called me out of town. Here’s your
weekly list of activities happening this week online, both from the Ponte
Alto calendar and Virtual Atlantia!

Our kumihimo class has been postponed to this upcoming Sunday (6/31) at 1
pm! The details have been updated on the Ponte Alto calendar, the event
page (link below), and on Virtual Atlantia.

University registration is open! University is on Saturday, June 13th and
is entirely online. To take classes at this University, you MUST
pre-register. Class catalog is linked here
<http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php> and registration closes on
June 9th.

We are still in need of new class requests! Please send me any classes you
would like to see taught or classes you may want to teach. I have some
marshal classes in the works but we'd love to see some more A&S as well! As
always, don't forget to register for credit for online classes you're
taking or teaching! All you have to do is fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCe_OFINv5L1lh1f1baE0oGo6eF-QlzKOa8RgZg-fUmPNydg/viewform>
.

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday:*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: The Cantigas de Santa Maria, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87193482628?pwd=dWVQV1JWZmF1aHMzZkZXU242dlZYQT09>,
Meeting ID: 871 9348 2628, Password: 806912
7 pm: Black Hours Illumination, on Zoom, link here
<https://zoom.us/j/95349495590?pwd=d2ZyV2gvcmtuU2l4OVo4WU5CNU1xQT09>,
details in Facebook event <https://www.facebook.com/events/704311643657766/>
7 pm: Leadership with the Baron, on Zoom, link here
<https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8641947242?pwd=V05vQzRZbDVzdk5jVzBqMGYwclVNZz09>
, Meeting ID: 864 194 7242, Password: 8z4mxs

*Tuesday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7 pm: How Do You Sew Pants- The Straight Leg and Salwar Edition,
live-streamed in the Royal University of the Midrealm Facebook group, link
here
<https://www.facebook.com/royaluniversityofthemidrealm/?eid=ARBFXSA-Sm8E3wztsSoTPMA766aL-MR-ieu__0RltSvA91Dd3OlEUbgd6Gta6PUYF-UiLkLMInZAJCD->

*Wednesday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Roxbury Mill A&S- Half the Heroes, Sex and Gender in Fighting and the
SCA, on Google Meet, link here <https://meet.google.com/vwn-gvet-pgo>
7 pm: Assembling a 14th Century Soft Kit, on Zoom, link here
<https://zoom.us/j/93823832737?pwd=Yks2bGhmUHZLbEdyQnA1em9UUHRuUT09>
8 pm: How to Do Online Classes, live cast on Youtube, link forthcoming
9:30 pm: Italian Renaissance Apothecary, details on host's Facebook page
<http://www.facebook.com/earlysweden>
10 pm: Wednesday Night Sewing, details in Facbook event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2593183000930701/>
10 pm: Introduction to 2D Art and Watercolor, on Zoom, details in Facebook
event page
<https://www.facebook.com/events/264978777969244/?event_time_id=264984877968634>

*Thursday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
6 pm: Ponte Alto Virtual Rapier Practice, on Google Hangouts, link here
<https://hangouts.google.com/group/q9j189hZ6RaaKFeQA>
7 pm: Printed Maps of the 16th Century, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87239438171?pwd=c2NHR0tLM3FXWkZWMGxmL0ROeWlPQT09>
8:15 pm: Irish Pronunciation for Heralds and Bards, on Zoom, link here
<https://zoom.us/j/98432431128?pwd=UDh3NS9hTTAyaGJwMjYyd25Qa0VBQT09>
9 pm: Silent Herald/ASL Practice Sessions, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83014395523>

*Friday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Paternosters- A Visual History of Period Prayer, on Zoom, link here
<https://zoom.us/j/97555947299?pwd=ckhaSCtMZWRTY0xkYVJDdDcrcTQvZz09.>

*Saturday*
2 pm: Jerusha's Embroidery Salon, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/883704598>
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
3:30 pm: Witchcraft in Medieval Byzantium, on Zoom, link here
<https://zoom.us/j/93826095914?pwd=TE9HMTF0WEc5TmhtbHo0VjV5U21NUT09>

*Sunday- Mother's Day!*
1 pm: Getting Started with Kumihimo, details in Facebook event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/3029964390399876/>
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
3 pm: Baking Roman Breads-Panis Quadratus, details in Facebook Event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/1110075026057505/>
4 pm: GSP Presents "Knight of the Burning Pestle," on Zoom, link here
<https://zoom.us/j/99591246535?pwd=czhEVUlIVC9LUjYxUVFGMWNuemJ4QT09>, Password:
826546
5 pm: Woodworking with HL Alasdair, on Zoom, details in Facebook event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/539061416755238/>
5 pm: Teaching Online Classes, details on host's Facebook page
<http://www.facebook.com/earlysweden>
6 pm: Phoenix Hangout (Sacred Stone), on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83632375679>

Looking forward to seeing you all in classes! If you're currently working
on any A&S, we'd love to hear about it and see pictures too!

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton