[Ponte Alto] Weekly Online Activity Rundown- 5/11!

mary bowles diadne1166 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:25:28 PDT 2020

Hi Marion,

Virtual Atlantia also has Heavy Fighter Practice on Thursday nights hosted
by Jerry Bomhan where he gets into armor and covers various aspects of
fighting and arming. I've been posting a link to the Ponte Alto site but if
anyone wants to go directly to the site its at: ‎Jerry Bomhan
<https://www.facebook.com/jerry.bomhan?fref=gs&__tn__=%2CdCH-R-R&eid=ARAxSFeWOnt2rxLiFM-ikrscg7ix11B9m2DE0FWc8GuBLbBT1wqFkJSS4-sQ0mTscgojQ6gTX9ywlusA&hc_ref=ARTB339x7BloJj6Y_3plxRH14qlzkX357q1_1sGfpHjbQZEzdzGp5779S5E1QdaeAU8&dti=305256863791648&hc_location=group>
‎  *to* Thursday Night SCA Virtual Practice!
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/305256863791648/permalink/325632818420719/>

YIS,
Baroness Marie-Therese