[Ponte Alto] March 22, 2020 Business Meeting?

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:30:16 PDT 2020

Greetings!
  It these current middle ages, that I used to describe as, "recreating
life in the middle ages minus things the the inquisition and the
plague ...", where we are occupied with other things - our holy grail being
toilet paper!
  The only thing going for us it that today, we can be self quarantined but
still connected with folks!  Yay!
  But, getting back to the subject of this email, what, if anything, are we
doing for March's business meeting?
I haven't seen any word - either on the Ponte Alto list (official- and
primary way of disseminating information) or Facebook (permitted and
secondary way of being able to disseminate official information).
In Service to The Dream,
  Adina

Meisterin Adina von der Heide, OP

pronounced: My-stir-in AH-dee-nuh fon-d'-HYD-uh