[Ponte Alto] Weekly Activity Rundown- 6/1

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:02:35 PDT 2020

Hello Ponte Alto!

Here’s your weekly list of activities happening this week online, both from
the Ponte Alto calendar and Virtual Atlantia!

Our kumihimo class went great over the weekend, and I do have a recording
if anyone wants it. Ponte Alto's next A&S schedule is this Sunday (6/7) for
our second Nalbinding workshop! We'll be reviewing what we learned on heels
and thumbs. It'll be on Zoom, and recorded, with details down below.

University registration closes THIS FRIDAY! University is on Saturday, June
13th and is entirely online. To take classes at this University, you MUST
pre-register. Class catalog is linked here
<http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php> and registration closes on
June 5th.

We are still in need of new class requests! Please send me any classes you
would like to see taught or classes you may want to teach. As always, don't
forget to register for credit for online classes you're taking or teaching!
All you have to do is fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCe_OFINv5L1lh1f1baE0oGo6eF-QlzKOa8RgZg-fUmPNydg/viewform>
.

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday:*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
6:30 pm: Dancing with the Baron Part 1- Structure and Timeline, details in
Facebook event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/536623300351934/>
7 pm: Dancing with Yourself, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87148678323?pwd=VDBzempKZ1FFRjJubUFLY1Q1MG5wQT09>
9 pm: A Different Approach to the Pell- Part 1 of 3, details in Facebook
event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/673975586667825/?event_time_id=673975593334491>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Mondays, on Google Hangouts, link here
<http://meet.google.com/qiy-hnad-puj>
10 pm: Live from Caid- Queen Margarita de' Siena of the East, details on
Facebook, link here <https://www.facebook.com/LIVEfromCaid>
10:30 pm: Ask the Knights Live EP 2 the Redux, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/653629958701608/?active_tab=about>

*Tuesday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>

*Wednesday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
9 pm: Learning to Train Ruthelessly with Sir Helga and Duke Hauoc, details
in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/3274004899284543/>
9:30 pm: Creating a Tripod Pipkin in Clay, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/253492039346741/>
10 pm: Introduction to 2D Art and Watercolor, on Zoom, details in Facebook
event page
<https://www.facebook.com/events/264978777969244/?event_time_id=264984877968634>

*Thursday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
6 pm: Virtual Paint Along, on Zoom, link here
<https://stanford.zoom.us/j/95205434847?pwd=WmhhdVkvQUVvZS9UUVUwS0tJVXpVdz09>,
Password: 184762
6 pm: Ponte Alto Virtual Rapier Practice, on Google Hangouts, link here
<https://hangouts.google.com/group/q9j189hZ6RaaKFeQA>
7 pm: Don't Try This At Home- Breech Birth and the Podalic Version, on
Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83368486016?pwd=OXpiOGxxblU2a3JJaFZXSkNJWXo2dz09>
9 pm: Silent Herald/ASL Practice Sessions, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83014395523>
10 pm: Ask the Knights Live Episode 6, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/260734338613383/>

*Friday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
3 pm: Kingdom of Avacal Online, University of Avacal, details in Facebook
event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/172537387486364/>
5 pm: Revenge of the Stitch- Plague Edition Part 2 starts, details in
Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1033090117085165/>
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>

*Saturday*
Kingdom of Avacal University and Revenge of the Stitch continue! See events
above for more details.
8 am: Virtual Skewered! Design Contest, details on website, link here
<http://roxburymill.atlantia.sca.org/skewered-2020/>
10 am: SAAD XII: Oh, for Cog's Sake! A&S Competitions, details in Facebook
group, link here <https://www.facebook.com/groups/SAAD.SCA/?ref=share>
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Bardic Meet and Greet, link here
<https://meetingsamer10.webex.com/meet/gbkinni>
8 pm: Midrealm and Friends Virtual Bardic Circle, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/wgo-nrrv-tkq>

*Sunday*
Kingdom of Avacal University and Revenge of the Stitch continue! See events
above for more details.
1 pm: Nalbinding Workshop Part 2, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87605918684?pwd=bktiQysyU1FQckp0VVlTd0NjMDBxUT09>
, Password: 245290
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
5 pm: Woodworking the Six Board Box, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/539061416755238/>
6 pm: Phoenix Hangout (Sacred Stone), on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83632375679>

Looking forward to seeing you all in classes! If you're currently working
on any A&S, we'd love to hear about it and see pictures too!

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton