[Ponte Alto] Heavy Weapons Practice is On Tonight If You Want It.

Duncan Cooper duncan.l.cooper at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 10:39:14 PST 2020

Greetings Heavy Weapons Fighters of Ponte Alto and Its Environs!

Rejoice! Practice is on! This year Lemon Road Elementary will be open for
Community Use tonight and for our heavy weapons fight practice from 6 to 9.
But someone must respond pledging to be there by five thirty pm today or
the practice will be cancelled. So all those who expect to make it please
post a response to my announcement of this good news that now resides on
the baronial facebook page asap.

YIS

Duncan the Elder