[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 12/28

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 09:31:33 PST 2020

Good morning (er.. afternoon, sorry I have today off and time isn't real
anymore) Ponte Alto!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas who celebrates and looking forward
to a happy New Year as well.

It's a quiet week, but we have some interesting stuff happening in January.
First, we'll be having a meeting at some point in January to discuss A&S
plans for 2021. Everyone is welcome to that and I'd love all of your ideas,
hopes, dreams, etc. Second, our January theme for A&S night is going to be
New Year's resolutions for the SCA. It'll be an open format A&S hangout but
again, we want to hear how we can help you accomplish what you want to in
2021.

12th Night is fast approaching as well, but more on that next week!

Other than that, wishing everyone happy holidays!

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday:*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Atlantian Knit Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2969428721>
7 pm: Consultations for Your Online Classes, sign up sheet here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KqNdQUUYyryvZhOyu0xKQU8pJwT6Wzq-NYUPJ93Onq0/edit?usp=sharing>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8:30 pm: Live from Caid, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/LIVEfromCaid>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Monday, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/qiy-hnad-puj>

*Tuesday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
6 pm: Atlantia Poetry Salon, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/chu-kmca-ycc>
7 pm: Lochmere Baronial Happy Hour, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/apb-qshi-foi>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: Branch of Laurels Interview- Agneß Scherer, details in Facebook
event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/791898881603803/>
10 pm: Great Fighters on YouTube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Wednesday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Roxbury Mill A&S: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, details in
Facebook Group, link here <https://www.facebook.com/groups/RoxburyMill>
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
10 pm: The Sisters Interview- Khalja Khorkoi, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/1141986352887866/>

*Thursday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Black Diamond Fighter Chat, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83282382527>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
10 pm: Ask the Knights Live, on Facebook Live, details on Facebook, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/AsktheKnights/>
10 pm: Great Fighters of Youtube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Friday*
12th Night Scribal Trade Due, details on website, link here
<https://sites.google.com/site/scrivenerroyal/competitions/12th-night-scribal-trade>
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner Presents, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Trimaris Trivia Night, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221656331245679/?ref=share>

*Saturday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
2 pm: Jerusha's Embroidery Salon, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/883704598>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Naalbinding Get Together, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>

*Sunday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
10 am: Naalbinding Get Together Session B, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>
7 pm: Tabletweaver's Tea (Narroware), on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81533754672?pwd=amNMcHN4QlFxWm11cmFvRFpwb3lYZz09>

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton