[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 12/7

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 05:56:05 PST 2020

Good morning Ponte Alto!

I hope everyone had a productive Unevent this weekend, I know I sure did. I
hope to see you all at Court or Court-related socials this weekend. Quick
reminder that Court on Saturday is at 11 am, not at 2 pm as previously
done.

Congratulations to everyone who submitted letters of intent for baronial
champions. I'm sure they're all amazing and awesome job for putting
yourselves out there!

For Yule, we are indeed having our annual cookie exchange, except this
year, we're doing a virtual cookie RECIPE exchange. Submit your best recipe
for Yuletide cookies by December 15th, and then the populace will have the
opportunity to marvel at your wonderful work and vote for their favorite
entry for the Best Period Entry, Tastiest Sounding Cookie, and Best in
Show. Documentation is not required but would be fun anyway! Submissions
should be sent through the Google form below and will be open for judging
starting December 16th (or the 15th if I'm really organized). Winners will
be announced at Yule Court.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQJGiYbPb1GkMT6vX4LAcHpKSgFXl6jFJ7yXNZg0lBRE9pwQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Tempore Atlantia entries have been extended to December 13th! If you've
been considering entering, there's still time!

Winter University class proposals are due a week this Friday (December
11th)! All you need for a class proposal is a one-sentence idea of what
you're going to talk about and how much time you need to do so. I encourage
anyone who is even considering teaching to go for it. We'll have some time
between now and University to talk about lesson planning and the like.
Student registration opens January 11th.

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday:*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Atlantian Knit Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2969428721>
7 pm: Dancing with Yourself- Time to Learn Gracca Amoroso, on Zoom, link
here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82453195750?pwd=R3BONUtSOWJvOGxnOWNkaWlKeFZrQT09>
7 pm: Consultations for Your Online Classes, sign up sheet here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KqNdQUUYyryvZhOyu0xKQU8pJwT6Wzq-NYUPJ93Onq0/edit?usp=sharing>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8:30 pm: Live from Caid, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/LIVEfromCaid>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Monday, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/qiy-hnad-puj>
9 pm: Interview with a Murder of Dukes- Duke Tom Tinntinnabulum, details in
Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1089185521510649/>

*Tuesday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
6 pm: Atlantia Poetry Salon, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/chu-kmca-ycc>
7 pm: Lochmere Baronial Happy Hour, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/apb-qshi-foi>
7 pm: What Madness Be This Bardic?, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/3166448300248089/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%2252%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22[%7B%5C%22surface%5C%22%3A%5C%22share_link%5C%22%2C%5C%22mechanism%5C%22%3A%5C%22share_link%5C%22%2C%5C%22extra_data%5C%22%3A%7B%5C%22invite_link_id%5C%22%3A383508853103266%7D%7D]%22%7D>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: Branch of Laurels Interview- Katrine de St. Brieuc, details in
Facebook event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/719428422334829/>
10 pm: Great Fighters on YouTube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Wednesday*
11:30 am: Fabris Luncheon #5- Fighting Fabris fencers in Thibault's 33rd
Chapter, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/708408150018451/>
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Roxbury Mill Open A&S Night, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/vwn-gvet-pgo>
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
10 pm: The Sisters Interview- Duke Floki, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/4548809265192087/>

*Thursday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Dancing with Yourself, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82453195750?pwd=R3BONUtSOWJvOGxnOWNkaWlKeFZrQT09>
7 pm: Black Diamond Fighter Chat, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83282382527>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: Silent Herald/ASL Practice Sessions, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83014395523>, Meeting ID: 830 1439 5523, Password:
934259
10 pm: Ask the Knights Live, on Facebook Live, details on Facebook, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/AsktheKnights/>
10 pm: Great Fighters of Youtube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Friday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Atlantian Social for Navarre Court, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82902674517?pwd=SDBjM3kwZjFseVBwcldqRDNUeFBSdz09>
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner Presents, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Trimaris Trivia Night, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221656331245679/?ref=share>

*Saturday*
10 am: Hawkwood Holiday Special, details on website, link here
<https://sites.google.com/baronyofhawkwood.org/hawkwoodholidayspecial/home?authuser=0>
11 am: Navarre Court at the Royal Palace of Olite, on Youtube, link here
<https://youtu.be/pjj2hWB_860>
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Bright Hills Bardic, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/iuw-ufyh-sor>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Naalbinding Get Together, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>

*Sunday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
10 am: Naalbinding Get Together Session B, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
10 pm: Interview with a Murder of Dukes- HG Amalric Blackheart, details in
Facebook event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/961899624318440/>

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton