[Ponte Alto] Wild Hunt Updates

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 10:33:44 PDT 2019

Hello all!

Thank you to everyone who has volunteered to help with the Wild Hunt. I
really appreciate everything you have all done to pitch in for this- it's
shaping up to be an excellent event and I couldn't do it without you all.
We do still need help with setting up the morning of so if you're free,
please let me know.

For the day of, any sort of tables, chairs, and or popups would also be
greatly appreciated. If any of the weather forecasts are to be believed,
it'll still be a fairly warm, sunny day that day.

We are doing pre-cook this weekend still! Saturday will largely be prep in
the morning and afternoon and will be done around 5 that day for something
I definitely forgot I'd agreed to do. Sunday will be an all-day thing so if
you want to swing by and help us cook, please do! If you'd like to stop by,
shoot me an email and I can send you the address.

YIS,
Marion/Emily