[Ponte Alto] Call for Retainers in the Wild Hunt

Michael Looney tristanderoquelaure at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 16:23:19 PDT 2019

Shared from FaceBook (since it was communicated that not everyone has a FB
account to see messages and updates):

For anyone interested who does not know we have a retainers group for our
barony: https://www.facebook.com/groups/201798959840987/
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/201798959840987/?ref=gs&fref=gs&dti=344174302157&hc_location=group>

With Saturday's "Wild Hunt" being attended by our new Queen and King we
need to make sure we have volunteers to retain for our Noyan and Baroness.
If you can, or if you are interested, please reply here so we can get this
planned ASAP! Also make sure you list of you are assisting with anything
else (set up, gold key, troll, fighting, etc) during the event so we can
keep a good schedule of coverage without anyone being stressed over the
expectation to handle more than one thing at a time.

Thank you.

In Service,

Lord Tristan de Roquelaure