[Ponte Alto] Winter Archery Schedule for Stierbach/Ponte Alto

Grimm of Grimmsfield grimm at grimmsfield.com
Thu Nov 21 08:29:53 PST 2019

My good and noble friends of the bow:
	Starting next week, Bull Run Shooting Center will be closing early on weekdays for the Festival of Lights Show. Because of this, Stierbach/Ponte Alto archery practice on Fridays will be cancelled. The last Friday practice is 11/22/19 and the next one will be on 1/10/20. I am hoping to move practices to Sundays at Bull Run from 10 a.m. to 12 for the month of December, but I will need a marshal to take the lead for each practice.  Sunday practices will be on 12/1/19, 12/8/19, 12/15/19, 12/22/19, and 12/29/19. There are usually several marshals there, but I would like to have at least one commit to being there to head the practice. If no one can commit to running the practice, I am afraid I will have to cancel it. (please note, this is a public range and if no marshal is present, you may still shoot, there is just no official SCA presence) If you can commit to one of these practices, please let me know at grimm at grimmsfield.com. I will post updates as to the practices covered and the days still needing coverage.  Thank you in advance for taking a shift and I will see you on the range.
Your servant,
Grimm