[Ponte Alto] Newcomers Meeting

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 08:57:13 PDT 2019

Happy Monday, Pontoons! I'd like to thank Baron Guttorm & Mistress Ealasaid
for hosting May's Newcomers Meeting on Friday night =) We had 15 people
attend, several of whom were brand new to the SCA!

Our next Newcomers Meeting will be June 21st. We are currently looking for
volunteers to host! If anyone is willing and able, please contact me
directly so that we can sort out the details. Thank you in advance!

--
Lady Margaret Lad
Northern Regional Deputy Chatelain

Gyronny of six purpure and argent, a tree blasted and eradicated sable
between three mullets of seven points purpure.