[Ponte Alto] New Years Archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm of Grimmsfield grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed Dec 18 08:42:47 PST 2019

My good and noble friends of the bow,
A blessed winter season to you all. It is that time a year again. As I say every year, my father taught me that if you do something you love on New Years day, you will have a wonderful year. Its time for the 9th annual New years day shoot and potluck at Grimmsfield. I will be making my Hunter stew and hoping that Wanda will be bringing her Hoppin John. (if not, I will have some there. Can’t have new years without black eyed peas.) I can also make a Vegetarian/ Gluten free stew/soup as well if needed. Please let me know if you need me to. Please bring an appetizer/ side dish / dessert to share as well. The range will open at 1:00 p.m. and dinner will be served at 4. Shooting will continue till dusk or I can’t take any more. Please RSVP if you plan on attending so I can get a rough gauge of how much stew to make. Contact info, directions and other cool stuff can be found at www.grimmsfield.org .  May you all have a blessed yule season and I hope to see you in the new year.
Your servant,
Grimm
TL:DR: Archery practice at Grimmsfield 1/1/20 from 1 till dark with potluck dinner.