[Ponte Alto] Change in Site for Thursday Evening Heavy Weapons Practices Starts This Thursday Aug.29

Duncan Cooper duncan.l.cooper at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 11:08:37 PDT 2019

Greetings Heavy Weapons Fighters of Ponte Alto and Its Environs!

Next Thursday, August 29th, our evening heavy weapons fight practice moves
back indoors to the cafeteria at Lemon Road Elementary on Idylwood Road in
Falls Church running from 6 PM to 9 PM. You may park in the front parking
lot and enter through the school's main front entrance on the right end of
the building. The cafeteria entrance is the first door on the right down
the hall that leads towards the back. In case we are moved into the
gymnasium by the staff a sign will be posted on the outside door to the
school. The hall to the gymnasium entrance is on the left further down the
same hallway.  Walk past the stairs and through the double doors at the end.

Hope to see you there.

YIS

Duncan the Elder

Webminister: please post this change on the Baronial monthly event calendar
with a link to directions to Lemon Road Elementary.