[Ponte Alto] Electronic Polling

Dwayne Eckman duds62 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:39:21 PDT 2018

Good Gentles of Ponte Alto,

I wish to encourage all to poll electronically during this upcoming polling for Baron & Baroness of Ponte Alto.  Why?  Because it saves the Barony money by eliminating the costs of paper, stickers, envelopes, printing and postage to and from each member.  In addition, it eliminates the time to stuff the envelopes by me and the time to collect, open and tabulate the polling by the Crown. If all 172 paid members polled by paper the cost to the Barony will most likely exceed $250 dollars; postage alone would total $172.  I wish to avoid this expense and licking envelopes ;-D; however, it is voluntary to poll electronically.

Those who have elected and those who wish to elect to poll electronically MUST log into the ESP system at the following address: http://baronial.polling.atlantia.sca.org and change their paper selection to electronic.

If you already have an account (most people should have one if they have been to University, are a member of a polling order, or have a fighter or marshals card); please follow these directions: 1) Log in to the ESP using the above webpage with your user name and password. 2) On the left side of the page click on the “Baronial Ballot Type;” this expands the drop down menu and will show, “paper,” this is the default. 3) Click “paper” to change the ballot type; this will bring up a page to change the ballot type. 4) Click on arrow under “OPT-IN.”  Select your ballot type, “Electronic.” 5) At the bottom, click “update ballot type.” 6) Page will update, please verify your selection is correct:  Look at the upper left side drop down menu to see if it shows “Electronic?”  If so, you are done.

For those who do not have an account and wish to poll electronically, you will need to choose create an account and follow the instruction.  You will need to create a user name, choose a password, and log in.  Once in follow the above instructions.  Finally, once done, you will need to send me your user name, SCA name, member number and mundane name.  I will need these to link your account to Ponte Alto and thus ensure your ability to poll electronically.

YIS
Seamus
Seneschal, Ponte Alto
seneschal AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org