[Ponte Alto] Change in Site of Thursday Night Heavy Weapons Practice

Duncan Cooper duncan.l.cooper at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 09:01:49 PDT 2018

Greetings Heavy Weapons Fighters of Ponte Alto and Its Environs!

Due to a weekly school event at Lemon Road Elementary our Thursday night
heavy weapons fight practice at Lemon Road Elementary from 6 to 9 PM is
moving to the cafeteria at Westgate Elementary at 7500 Magarity Road, Falls
Church on the north west edge of Pimmit Hills starting this week on
Thursday October 25th, for the rest of the school term. The last practice
at Westgate will be held on December 20th. Our practice will then return to
Lemon Road Elementary after the winter/spring term has begun on Thursday,
January 10th.

Directions: If traveling on I-66 from DC, exit onto the Dulles Connector
(Toll Road) (267) and take exit 19-A onto Dolley Madison Blvd (Rt.123)
(sign says heading towards Tysons Corner). Get quickly over to the left
lane and take a left at the light at the intersection of Rt. 123 and
Anderson Road and proceed about a mile to the corner of Anderson Road and
Magarity Road. Take a right at that intersection. Westgate is a few blocks
down Magarity on the right.

If traveling on the Dulles Connector (Toll Road) (267) towards I-66 and DC,
take exit 19-A which connects directly with Anderson Road at its
intersection with Rt. 123 and proceed as above.

If traveling on the Beltway south from Maryland take the left hand exit 45B
(sign says exit to I-66) which puts you on the Dulles Connector (267)
heading towards I-66. Keep to the right and immediately take exit 19-A and
proceed as above.

If traveling on the Beltway north towards Maryland take exit 46B onto Rt.
123 heading towards McClean. Proceed to the light at the intersection with
Anderson Road and take a right onto Anderson and proceed as above.

Fighters may also enter Magarity Road from the intersection at the light on
Route 7 just past Marshal High School and just before the Tysons Corner
entrances to the Beltway. Proceed north on Magarity about a mile and a
half. Westgate Elementary will be on the left.

Westgate Elementary is located on the west side of Magarity Road a few
blocks south of the light at the intersection of Magarity and Anderson
Road. Turn in to and park in the visitors parking lot on the right hand
side of the school. Walk up the ramp on the right front side of the school
and enter directly into the cafeteria through Door No. 8 which is clearly
marked.

See you all there next Thursday evening.

Webmaster: please post this announcement and these directions on the
baronial website.

YIS

Duncan the Elder
Deputy Heavy Weapons Marshal of Ponte Alto