[Ponte Alto] Weaving Workshop

Marlene Martineau marlene.martineau at gmail.com
Thu May 31 05:47:09 PDT 2018

Don't forget about the Weaving Workshop on Sunday, June 3 from 1-4pm.  Ealasaid
has put together an amazing opportunity for all of us.

"I have several projects set up so people can try them including twill on
the big barn loom, twill on the warp-weighted loom, a simple tablet warp on
an oseberg style tablet loom, a tapestry on an Oseberg style tapestry loom,
sprang on an Oseberg style loom, and a project with 3 rigid heddles used
together to achieve what can be done on a 4 harness loom.  I would also be
happy to help people who have never tried tablet weaving get started on
their own simple project if they can bring tablets (those made from playing
cards, etc are fine) and yarn (must be strong and not fuzzy-cotton is best
for beginners). I have some extra tablets and cotton if someone cannot
bring materials but still wants to start a project."

11103 Glade Dr, Reston VA 20191
<https://maps.google.com/?q=11103+Glade+Dr,+Reston+VA+20191&entry=gmail&source=g>
Please come to the back door. We are up one flight of stairs.  Come on up
no need to ring bell, but please keep the cats inside.

YIS, Vadoma