[Ponte Alto] Rapier at Storvik Novice - its not just for novices anymore!

Rochelle Newman rnwmn1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 19:54:20 PDT 2018

Below is the tentative schedule for rapier at Storvik Novice; this is subject to change based on changes in court schedules, numbers of participants, etc.

Inspections: 9:30 am

Cut & Thrust tourney:  10 am
Heavy Rapier authorizations: 10 am
Because this event typically has a substantial number of rapier authorizations, we will run a cut & thrust tourney concurrently with heavy rapier authorizations.

Novice tournament (open to those who have been authorized for less than 2 years):  10:45 am; format to be determined by # of entrants

This will be followed  two concurrent tourneys:  Never-Won-a-Tournament  and Won-a-Tournament (or “God-of-Death” tournament)
(yes, this means EVERYONE should be able to fight in one of these!)

This will be followed by a Gold Scarf Prize Fight

The final tourney will be a single-elimination blacksword tourney.

Our intention is to end the day with melees, weather conditions and numbers permitting.