[Ponte Alto] Dance practice tonight

Randy Newton crandallnew at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 12:08:52 PST 2018

Hello All,
Just a reminder that medieval dance practice will be held tonight, as with
most Sundays but since tomorrow is a Holiday -for some- I thought a
reminder might be nice.

A few comments:

I have created a Facebook page for the combined SCA/UUCR dancing group
called:
Terpsichoria Unitariae
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/170324093518843/?ref=group_header>
feel free to join it.

Also there are two events coming up that I would like to have some of this
group perform some dances at:

On the SCA side of things there is the Kingdom Arts and Sciences Festival
being held March 3rd in Spotsylvania VA - About a 1.5 hour drive.  We have
been challenged by the Atlantian Dance Academie to perform something.  And
the other Dance groups around the kingdom are talking smack about their
game.  Let me know if you are interested in assisting me in representing
Ponte Alto and this dance practice in this competition.

This is the link to the event flyer:
http://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=f818ae3d

As the New Baronial A&S Champion I should also encourage you to attend
regardless, and see the amazing things people have been working on.  Let me
know if Carpooling is desired.

And On the UUCR side of things there is a Gala and Cabaret being held on
the 10th of March, and I would like to generate more interest from that
community by doing a few performance dances letting them know what type of
dances we are talking about and maybe inviting them to join a simple
bransle.  Let me know if you are willing to help out.

Thanks everyone, and keep dancing.

SCA - Randall Clark
mka - Randy Newton

PS if you are so inclined here is the link to the Atlantian Dance Academie
on Facebook
Atlantian Academie of Dance
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/AtlantianDanceAcademie/?ref=group_header>
and to their fledgling You tube Channel which if we can get enough
subscibers can get it's own url.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-MaBuQ9LeJLn9mn68vMzIw