[Ponte Alto] Call for photography props for Love & Beauty

Ronan mac Imair ronan.mac.imair at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 10:46:09 PST 2018

Greetings Pontoons!

My photography partner, m'lady Bryn (Shelley Shearer), and I have been
asked to return for this Saturday at the Tournament of Love & Beauty. The
photographs will be portrait style, however we could use help in the props
department. We are currently looking for fancy versions of chairs --
Glastonbury, Dantesca, Savonarola, etc. -- cups or chalices, side tables,
rugs, and swords, spears, or other weapons.

If you have any such items and would be willing to bring them to the event
on Saturday to be used in the photography area, it would be GREATLY
appreciated :)

Please let us know!

yis
-Ronan