[Ponte Alto] Upcoming A&S Activities

Marlene Martineau marlene.martineau at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 07:43:32 PDT 2018

Hello Pontoons,

There are a number of A&S activities coming up. I wanted to let you know
what's going on.

4/5, 7-9pm: Project Night (previously known as Sewing Circle) at Vadoma's.
You don't have to have a project. Feel free to come hang out.
4/8, 15, and 29: Dance Practice hosted by Lord Randall.
4/15, 1-4pm: Head coverings workshop hosted by M'lady Maria.
4/22, during Picnic at the Park: Silk banner painting, Part 1 taught by
Baron Alric and Baroness Cellach
4/23, 7-9pm: Scribal A&S hosted by Mistress Adina

5/1: All class proposals due for Summer University.
5/3, 7-9pm: Project Night hosted by Vadoma.
5/6, 13, and 20: Dance practice hosted by Lord Randall
5/20, 1-4pm: Weaving Workshop hosted by Lady Ealasaid
5/27, during Picnic at the Park: Silk banner painting, Part 2 taught by
Baron Alric and Baroness Cellach
5/28: Scribal A&S hosted by Mistress Adina

And if that's not enough for you, we have even more stuff in the planning
stages!!
That being said, if there is anything you would like to learn, please let
me know and I'll get something scheduled...just for you. :)

YIS,
Vadoma