[Ponte Alto] April Newcomers Meeting

Elizabeth Christianson ealasaid27 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 11:38:15 PDT 2018

We missed the Psanky due to watching the grandchildren and will miss the
newcomers meeting this month because we are doing some Viking workshops at
UW Green Bay that week.  I had hoped to see you at Sewing Circle, but now
will miss that due to a conference call for planning of the workshops.  I
am still interested in hosting a weaving workshop at my home in May, and
should be able to have work to show on multiple looms as we discussed.
When do yo think is a good time?

Ealasaid