[Ponte Alto] Seeking Host for November Newcomers Meeting

Elizabeth Christianson ealasaid27 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 11:46:01 PDT 2017

Guttorm and I could host the Newcomers Meeting.  We are new ourselves
having moved to Ponte Alto in May, but are old (.40 years) in the SCA.  We
have not attended many local events yet, but have attended one newcomers
meeting, and I've been to sewing circle a couple of times.
We are in Reston at 11103 Glade Dr upstairs (come to the back door). Those
with disabilities need to be aware there is a flight of stairs with no
alternate access, and those with allergies to felines need to be aware we
have 3.

Ealasaid nic Phearsoinn & Guttorm Arnessen