[Ponte Alto] Archery Marshals at Pennsic

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 05:22:20 PDT 2017

The St. Sebastian's shoot at Pennsic is in need of Archery Marshals and
Marshals-in-Training! If you are already an Archery Marshal and will be
attending Pennsic, please consider assisting with the shoot if you have not
already volunteered. If you are interested in becoming an Archery Marshal,
please let me know :)  I will be scheduling a Marshal's class for July for
those interested.
Yours in Service,
Margaret

--
Lady Margaret Lad
Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia

Gyronny of six purpure and argent, a tree blasted and
eradicated sable between three mullets of seven points purpure.