[Ponte Alto] The Seneschal Email Address is being Spoofed

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 13:20:16 PDT 2017

Greetings:

If anyone received and email today from the Seneschal email address - it
was not sent by me.  I have not sent out any email today.   Lady Vadoma
alerted me that she had received a strange email coming from the Seneschal
email address.  Please if you receive them - do not open them or any links
contained in them.   I have alerted Lady Margaret and she will look into
the situation.

Until the situation is resolved I will send emails from my gmail account.

Yours in service,
Lady Caitilin Irruis inghea ui Riada
(Christine Menton)
Seneschal

--
Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure