[Ponte Alto] Dragon Shooting Day at Grimmsfield

Laura Nicastle mnicastle at cox.net
Sun Jun 4 07:55:27 PDT 2017

Hi Grimm.

This is Maura from Ponte Alto.  I'm trying to get back into attending more events and may stop by with my boys.  None of us have bows but you mention loaner equipment.  Can I confirm the location of today's shoot?  Will it be at the Crusade Court address?  Thanks so much for your help.

All the best,

Maura