[Ponte Alto] Dancing in the fair Barony of Ponte Alto

Randy Newton crandallnew at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 20:00:06 PDT 2017

Hello all good gentles of this Barony,
As mentioned in the Il Tempo, there are several of us who are interested in
creating a regular dance practice in this Barony.
we are still working on the details, but while we settle on when, and
where, for a more permanent schedule, I have decided to host a couple of
dance practices at the Unitarian Universalist Church in Reston and invite
its members and others to join in.

Address:

Unitarian Universalist Church of Reston
1625 Wiehle Ave, Reston, VA 20190

Dates:

Sunday the 16th of July (this Sunday)
and
Sunday the 23rd of July
(since there is no business meeting this month)

Time:

6pm to 8pm

My Contact information should you have any question or if you are arriving
later than the doors stayed unlocked for, and you are unable to get our
attention by knocking:

812-371-3011
crandallnew at gmail.com

I do not know what the level of expertise there is in the Barony and will
be working to make sure that we have some offerings for most skill levels.
I anticipate many beginners but will be happy to through in a few advanced
dances for those who want to work on them in preparation for Pennsic.  My
training comes from many years of dancing in the kingdom of the Midrealm,
and the kingdom of the Northshield.  I will probably have some unknown
regional variants that we will deal with when we encounter them.

Disclaimer: I am not a professional.  Dancing as with any physical activity
has some risk, please practice self-care.

Yours in service,
Randall Clark
mka Randy Newton