[Ponte Alto] Cub Scout Demo

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 05:14:19 PST 2017

We are still looking for a few more volunteers to assist with the cub scout
demo on Friday! If you can bring any items related to A&S (supplies or
works in progress), heraldry, or armor that would be much appreciated!
Also, there will be a BBQ dinner included :)

Details are as follows: February 24th at Herndon Elementary School.
We'll need people in garb with interesting items they can present. We will
NOT be passing items around for the sake of time and order. We also need a
few armored combatants prepared to fight (staged passes) and display armor.
Please plan to arrive by 6:15 for setup. The event starts at 6:30 with the
demo scheduled to begin by 6:45.

Thank you!

Yours in Service,

Lady Margaret Lad