[Ponte Alto] Friday Cub Scout Demo

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 07:23:47 PST 2017

Greetings Pontoons! We have been asked to assist with another Cub Scout
demo, this time for Pack 157 in Herndon for their annual Blue and Gold
celebration. It's being held on Friday, February 24th at Herndon Elementary
School. Yes, this is the weekend of Ymir, but we are still hoping to see a
good turnout :)

We'll need people in garb with interesting items they can present. We will
NOT be passing items around for the sake of time and order. We also need a
few armored combatants prepared to fight (staged passes) and display armor.

Please plan to arrive by 6:15 for setup. The event starts at 6:30 with the
demo scheduled to begin by 6:45.

If you can attend, please email me and let me know your ideas for
contribution :)

--
Lady Margaret Lad
Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia

Gyronny of six purpure and argent, a tree blasted and
eradicated sable between three mullets of seven points purpure.
mladd28 at gmail.com