[Ponte Alto] Inquiry about Tournament of Love & Beauty

Adams, Marguerite (NIH/NIAID) [C] chabbah at aol.com
Fri Feb 10 15:06:05 PST 2017

Greetings,

We (myself, my husband, and 12-year-old daughter) are new members to the Barony and would much like to partake of tomorrow’s event, if possible.  We are happy simply to attend the day’s events and perhaps sit in the hall for supper, understanding that on-board is no longer available.  What, if any, are our options at this point?

Thank you.

Marguerite Adams