[Ponte Alto] Love & Beauty Photography

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 05:30:08 PST 2017

Greetings Pontoons!

We have been fortunate to secure the photographic talents of Lord Ronan and
m'lady Bryn for this Saturday at the Tournament of Love & Beauty. The
photographs will be portrait style, however we do find ourselves somewhat
lacking in the props department. We are currently looking for fancy
versions of: chairs - Glastonbury, Dantesca, Savonarola, etc. - cups or
chalices, side tables, rugs, and swords, spears, or other weapons.

If you have any such items and would be willing to bring them to the event
on Saturday to be used in the photography area, it would be GREATLY
appreciated :)

Please let me know!

Yours in Service,

--
Lady Margaret Lad
Autocrat

Gyronny of six purpure and argent, a tree blasted and
eradicated sable between three mullets of seven points purpure.