[Ponte Alto] Dancing in the fair Barony of Ponte Alto

Randy Newton crandallnew at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 12:54:03 PDT 2017

Hello pontoons and other dancers.
Just a reminder that we have a dance practice this evening the 13th from 6
to 8 at the Unitarian Universalist Church in Reston.
More importantly there will not be one next week the 20th as I will be out
of town.
and the following week the 27th we will be joining the Picnic in the park
and do some dancing there which is from noon to 4 Tysons-Pimmit Park
behind Tysons-Pimmit Library in Falls Church.
Yours in Service,
Randall Clark
mka Randy Newton