[Ponte Alto] Missing items from Night on the Tartan

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 06:08:12 PDT 2017

Greetings everyone. A few of our items did not make it back with us from Night on the Tartan. They were under the Ponte Alto dayshade and may have gotten packed up with someone else's stuff. If you have them or have seen them, please contact me.
1. Black soft-sided cooler w/ big skull on it.2. Tan/grey ceramic mug w/ "Sen" in marker on the bottom.3. Grocery bag w/ 1/2 box of saltines, paper plates, and napkins.
Thanks!
Marcellus