[Ponte Alto] GFD Pattern Workshop

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 12:22:34 PDT 2017

Mistress Drea has generously offered to teach a follow up workshop for
those who need further assistance with their Gothic Fitted Dress patterns
and using them to create full-fledged garb :)

This is a two part workshop. I've created events for each. The first part
will focus on creating a dress using your GFD pattern and the second part
will focus specifically on sleeves. Please RSVP Yes to one or both, as
appropriate. Thank you!

Facebook Events listed here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/651812101673985/

Part I Details
Sunday, May 21 at 12 PM - 2 PM
8820 Ridge Hollow Ct, Springfield, VA 22152-1424, United States

https://www.facebook.com/events/802817943208806/

Part II Details
Sunday, May 21 at 2 PM - 4 PM
8820 Ridge Hollow Ct, Springfield, VA 22152-1424, United States

For those not on the Book of Faces, please email me at mladd28[AT]gmail.com
in order to RSVP.

Thank you,

Lady Margaret Lad