[Ponte Alto] Fw: [Atlantia-Announce] Looking for all Virginia Scribes of Atlantia

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 02:47:06 PDT 2016

----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: Failenn Chu inghean ui Fhaelain via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
 To: announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org; atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
 Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2016 9:40 PM
 Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Looking for all Virginia Scribes of Atlantia

Hello!
I am the Eastern Deputy of the Atlantian Clerk Signet's office and am trying to put together information so that I can make sure that the Atlantian Scribes in Virginia get assignments, share their knowledge, and continue to learn in order to keep the scribal arts going forward! To this end, I have created a brief survey. The information is solely for me as Eastern Deputy and the Clerk Signet of Atlantia. Please take the time to fill this out if you are a scribe or want to learn to become one. Thank you for your time!Yours in Service to the Dream,
Lady Faílenn Chu ingen ui FháeláinEastern Deputy to the Clerk Signet of AtlantiaStierbach Minister of Arts and Sciences
P.S. Feel free to share this with any scribes or hoping to be scribes you may know who reside in Virginiahttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CLSQVJK