[Ponte Alto] Reminders - Chalice of the Sun God / Baronial Business Meeting

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Oct 17 07:52:44 PDT 2016

Greetings unto the list:

Just a couple of reminders for this weekend.

1. Saturday (10/22/16) is Chalice - I am the Baronial Shade Steward for
Chalice - Their Excellencies welcome all members of the Barony and ask
everyone bring a snack to share. Fighters are asked to keep their gear
behind the pavilion to prevent trip and fall accidents. Please remember no
original containers for drinks , and this is a dry site. I personally will
be bring cheese/cracker/meat trays and trash bags.

2. The September Baronial Business Meeting is scheduled for this coming
Sunday 10/23/16 at 6pm. We will be meeting at St. Paul's Lutheran Church,
7426 Idylwood Rd, Falls Church, VA 22043.

If you are new to the Barony or haven't been to a business meeting in a
long time I encourage you to attend. Baronial business meetings are open to
everyone. Please do not feel that you cannot attend if you do not have a
sitter for your children. Your children are most welcome to attend with you.

For those that are concerned with scheduling conflicts please know that we
try to keep the meetings to an hour or less.

Officers if you cannot attend the Business Meeting please make sure to
email me a copy of your report so that we may read it into the minutes, and
copy the chronicler as well.

I look forward to seeing everyone at some point this weekend.

Yours in service,

Caitlin Irruis inghean ui Riada

(Christine Menton)

Seneschal