[Ponte Alto] Fw: [Atlantia-Announce] Tempore Atlantia at Crown Tournament

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 02:19:47 PDT 2016

----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: Grey Goose via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
 To: announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
 Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 11:36 PM
 Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Tempore Atlantia at Crown Tournament

Greetings unto our fair Kingdom of Atlantia from your DeputyA&S Minister for Tempore Atlantia! Crown Tourney looms, and with it the competition and displayfor the Tempore Atlantia.  Bring forthyour projects that are focused on the time period of  1400 - 1500! Projects in progress and those having reached completion are allwelcome.  If you feel uncomfortable withthe competition aspect, a display area will be as prominent as the competitionsection. I also urge all to set aside a small portion of the day toview these efforts. ALSO, the Tempore ALWAYS needs judges. Please take sometime to share your expertise with the competitors.