[Ponte Alto] Reminder Business Meeting Tonight @ 6PM

Tamara Brown psallite703 at msn.com
Sun May 22 10:08:50 PDT 2016

FYI we will be meeting in room 9 in the upper level of the education building .Handicap entrance is in the center building and turn left

Thanks Celia

Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 13:05:46 -0400
From: seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
To: ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Reminder Business Meeting Tonight @ 6PM

Greetings Unto the List:
The May Business is tonight, Sunday 5/22/16 at 6pm.  We will be meeting at St. Paul's Lutheran Church, 7426 Idylwood Rd, Falls Church, VA 22043.
If you are new to the Barony or haven't been to a business meeting in a long time I encourage you to attend.  Baronial business meetings are open to everyone.  Please do not feel that you cannot attend if you do not have a sitter for your children.  Your children are most welcome to attend with you.
For those that are concerned with scheduling conflicts please know that we try to keep the meetings to an hour or less.

The focus of the meeting will be on some recent policy changes and clarifications, and upcoming events including Ruby Joust, Pennsic, and Chalice 13.
Officers - if you cannot be there please email me a copy of your report prior to the meeting so that it can be read into the minutes.   Please cc: the Baronial Chronicler email address that way both chronicler's will receive copies.
Yours in service,
Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada