[Ponte Alto] Practice and Potluck In the Park, 5/22/16

Kel kel.abc at gmail.com
Tue May 17 07:59:54 PDT 2016

On Sunday (5/22) from Noon til we're done (4 or 5ish) there will be
Practice and Potluck In the Park.

Ponte Alto will have a day shade up. Bring your gear, family and lunch.
Join us for a pleasant afternoon at Tyson Pimmit Park In Falls Church VA.
Bring crafty stuff, or plans to discuss. Or music :) Or just your wonderful
self! We'll follow the day in the park with the monthly Business meeting
across Rt. 7 at St. Paul's Lutheran Church.

Note: The library is closed, Restrooms will still be available in the
Sunnoco Gas Station and at Trader Joe's and the Coffee Shop on the other
side of the Peach Tree of McLean Apartments.

I hope to see you all there!

YIS,
Cellach
Baroness, Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia