[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Shakespeare Festival Strolling Minstrel May 21st

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Wed May 4 07:14:09 PDT 2016

Is there anyone in the Northern VA / DC Metro area that would be interested
in helping this school out.  I do realize it is short notice, but if you
could please post it out to your groups.  Ms. Lund should be contacted
directly by anyone with interest.

- Lady Caitilin
Seneschal
Barony of Ponte Alto