[Ponte Alto] June Baronial Business Meeting - this Sunday 6/26/16 @ 6PM

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller thorwulff at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 09:33:25 PDT 2016

hey your freindly land agent cant be there but can someone tell me of the meeting?
I wish some notes to help in my job i need to do for you..please? I have beard...and chocolate and mead.

Torgar the counting down the days to PENNSIC!!!!!
 Fearlessness is better then a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors,The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago.

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller