[Ponte Alto] Baronial Court and Social

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 06:14:48 PDT 2016

For those attending Pennsic this year! The Barony of Ponte Alto is planning
our Baronial Court for Thursday of War Week this year at 6pm. Afterwards we
will be hosting a social - the theme this year is scotch night, as our
Baron is especially fond of scotch. Please bring a bottle to share and for
others to sample! Of course NO drink will be turned away, so if you are
inclined to bring other beverages please feel free! The social is open to
everyone but please note that you must be 21 or over to drink and we WILL
card anyone whose age is questionable. So have your IDs handy :) There will
also be simple fruits, veggie/pasta salads, meats, cheeses, etc. for
snacking. If you have any questions please let me know!

--
Lady Margaret Lad
Webminister