[Ponte Alto] Storvik Baronial Investiture and Novice Tournament.

Kel kel.abc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 07:54:01 PDT 2016

The heat was brutal, but there was much rejoicing for Storvik's new Baron
and Baroness!

And court was full of recognition for Pontoons!

Lady Ariadne beautifully wrote:
~~~~~
"We hauled Cosimo(William C Morrow) into court and he didn't manage to get
beheaded after all.  Kind of an accomplishment there, eh?  I guess we can
assert that the Right Thing (tm) happened.

Then I escorted Duncan in so The Very Right Thing (tm) could happen.  Honor
and a privilege to be part of it.

These men have served their Barony and the Society for so long and gave
freely of themselves that the long-overdue recognition"
~~~~~(end Lady Ariadne's note)

I am very afraid i am going to miss someone,

Lady Margaret received an Opal for all she does for the barony and for the
archery community. She also received her Bowman Elite badge from His
Majesty on the archery range.

Baron Drogo received a Sea Dragon for his skill on the rapier field.

Lord Cadwalader won the novice tournament and received a Silver Osprey. And
I do believe this at last gives him hia Award of Arms. He also survived
being rundown by the youth of Atlantia in search of treasure!

M'Lady Brynn did amazingly on the field as today was her second event! She
also displayed in the A&S area.

I am sure there were great deeds i didn't witness on the archery field, the
armored field and the rapier field as well!

There were Pontoons all over the place, running children's activities,
running Youth Combat, fighting on the armored and rapier lists,
participating in A&S. The hospitality table was full of goodies and
beauty.  Thank you to Mistress Celia who brought beautiful (unwiltable!)
flowers! The feast was fantastic and hit the spot after a glorious day!

It was spectacular to see so many people out and active!

His Excellency and I hope to see lots of you at Pennsic. And again at
Battle On The Bay over labor day weekend!

In Service to the Dream
Cellach, Baroness, Ponte Alto