[Ponte Alto] Important Announcement Regarding Tonight's Business Meeting - 1/31/16

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Jan 31 10:27:26 PST 2016

Tonight's Baronial Business meeting will be held in the Undercroft of the
Church.
However, Mistress Celia, just alerted me that the Church is having trouble
with their heating system and the blowers for the heat have been turned
off.  Please wear extra layers as it may be extremely chilly in the meeting
room.

If it is too cold, or if the Alarm system is still acting up in the room -
we may move the meeting to the new section inside the glass doors, but that
decision will be made after we arrive on site this evening.

Yours in service,
Lady Caitilin
Seneschal