[Ponte Alto] Baronial A&S and Performing Arts Champions

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 14:18:17 PST 2016

Greetings to the Barony from Master Marcellus, you Baronial A&S Minister.
Baronial Birthday and Investiture fast approaches, and it will be time for Alric and Kel, our next Baron and Baroness, to select their A&S and Performing Arts champions!
There will be space available for an open A&S display area. All are encouraged to bring out their latest and greatest A&S projects and compete for the title of Baronial A&S Champion. Documentation is encouraged but not required. Please register with me at the A&S display area if you wish to be considered for Champion.
The Performing Arts Champion will be selected in the traditional manner - Hunt the Baroness!!! All performers are encouraged to hunt down her Excellency and perform for her in order to be considered for Champion.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at moas at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Yours in Service,Marcellus