[Ponte Alto] Retainer Request

Cassair Warwick cassair at verizon.net
Wed Feb 24 17:48:29 PST 2016

I am Lady Cassair Warwick.  I beg an indulgence of the wonderful gentles of
the Barony of Ponte Alto.  Baroness Cellach has asked that I assist her in
her travels as she serves as Baroness.  In order to do this I will be
calling on the barony for much appreciated help.

The Baron and Baroness will be attending Ymir this coming weekend in
Windmaster's Hill.  If you will also be attending and would like to help
retain for their Excellencies; please let me know.  My contact
information is below.   Email or text is preferred, If you call please
leave a message and I will call as soon as I can.

Yours in service,
Lady Cassair Warwick
cassair at verizon.net
301-806-2324

Per pale gules and vert, a heart and on a chief argent three annulets azure