[Ponte Alto] Baronial Business Meeting 2/28/16

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Feb 22 07:21:55 PST 2016

Greetings Unto the List:

The February Business is schedule for this coming Sunday 2/28/16 at 6pm.
We will be meeting at St. Paul's Lutheran Church, 7426 Idylwood Rd, Falls
Church, VA 22043.

If you are new to the Barony or haven't been to a business meeting in a
long time I encourage you to attend.  Baronial business meetings are open
to everyone.  Please do not feel that you cannot attend if you do not have
a sitter for your children.  Your children are most welcome to attend with
you.

For those that are concerned with scheduling conflicts please know that we
try to keep the meetings to an hour or less.

We are also in need of a Chronicler, and many of the other offices need
deputies to assist them.  Please consider coming to a meeting to find out
more about these positions.

The focus of the meeting will be on Blood Bath, Chalice 13 and other
upcoming events.

Officers - if you cannot be there please email me a copy of your report
prior to the meeting so that it can be read into the minutes.   Please cc:
 Baroness Adina who I believe is doing one last newsletter before she steps
up as Kingdom Chronicler.

Yours in service,

Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
(Christine Menton)