[Ponte Alto] Volunteers needed for Saturday

Theresa O Cahir ladycahir96 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 12:12:25 PST 2016

Hello!
For Investiture & Baronial Birthday on Saturday, a few volunteers are still needed.  Specifically, help is needed at Troll (please contact Lady Vadoma at marlene.martineau at gmail.com) and I'm looking for 3-4 people to serve portions in the feast "buffet line".
The doors to the church will be unlocked at 9:00 a.m.; if anyone is able to come early to set up and arrange chairs and tables, banners, etc. I would greatly appreciate it.  The site opens at 10:00, and I feel that an hour will be enough time but many hands make light work!
Thank you!Theresa

Lady Theresa O CahirTheresa CreanEvent Steward, Barony of Ponte Alto703-644-2930804-432-3226 (cell)