[Ponte Alto] A Message from the Chatelains Regarding Investiture

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:30:47 PST 2016

Hello Pontoons!

In case you haven't heard, Investiture is this Saturday! For the event, the
barony's team of Chatelains will be sponsoring a newcomer and children's
scavenger hunt. The hunt will require the discovering of fun facts about
the Barony, the Kingdom, and the SCA in general. If order to assist those
participating, we are asking that members of the Barony please don a yellow
ribbon so that newcomers and children can quickly find someone to assist
them with their hunt. Yellow ribbons will be available for pick up at the
Newcomers/Gold Key table located next to Troll. Also, if you have not
already, please complete a model release form (also available at the
Newcomers/Gold Key table) so that we can take pictures at the event and use
them to promote the Barony in the future! If you have any questions about
this, please let me know.

YIS,
Lady Margaret Lad