[Ponte Alto] Reminders: Meeting Change and End of Quarter

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Dec 19 17:26:39 PST 2016

Greetings unto the list:

Just a quick reminder that there is no Baronial Business Meeting this
Sunday (12/25).   There will be two meetings in January on the 8th and the
29th.  These are the 2nd and 5th Sundays.   Due to a personal scheduling
conflict, I will not be at the January 8th meeting.  One of the Deputy
Seneschals will run the meeting.

Officers that will not be at the meeting, but have business to be entered
into the minutes please send a brief written report to the *deputyseneschal
AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org <http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org> email
address, as well as the chronicler.*

Also with the end of the year, comes the end of the 3rd Quarter, please do
not let your report deadlines slip by you.  You can file early if you know
your office isn't conducting any other business before 12/31.

At this time I wish all of you a joyous holiday season filled with family
and friends, and wish you all the best in the new year.   I look forward to
seeing all of you in 2017.

Yours in service
Lady Caitilin
(Christine)