[Ponte Alto] All Things Lacey

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 04:30:42 PST 2016

*All Things Lacey meets tonight!*

*Next meeting:* Tuesday, December 13th
*Host:* Lady Vadoma
*Location:* 631 Oak Street, Herndon, VA 20170
*Time:* 7-9pm
*Notes:* Please park on Pearl Street, not in the driveway. Pet alert: There
will be a pug on the premises so medicate if necessary!

In these sessions, we would do everything from sharing research to working
on complex embroidery projects. We will focus on more complex styles of
embroidery (cut work, hardanger, ponte aria, lefkara, Elizabethean) and
explore more than just the basics offered at University.

--
Lady Margaret Lad
Webminister

Gyronny of six purpure and argent, a tree blasted and
eradicated sable between three mullets of seven points purpure.